Friday 4 September 2015

Mofo Day 4: Tell Us About a Weird Food Combo That You Love.

I used to eat some weird things in my younger days, I remember dipping crisps in yoghurt and enjoying it. But there's nothing these days that I eat that's an odd combo. I do however have a secret recipe for BBQ sauce with an odd ingredient.

One of these things is not like the others.


It seems very wrong but it's oh so right and once they all simmer up together you get the most magical, spicy, sweet BBQ sauce. All thanks to the magic of Dr pepper.



I'll be using the sauce a bit later in the month so you'll get to see it properly in all its sticky glory and I will of course cover my face in it.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds interesting...I'm always looking for good BBQ sauce recipes. I'll be staying tuned...

    ReplyDelete